Friday 8 March 2013

EMO :(

Before , you would call me up at least once a day

now I think it's maximum for once a week .



You ever asked me about somethings of affection ,

actually I knew what was you asking about

but I's confusing of the answer

I didn't knew how to described it .

Now , I can tell you , I won't !

although I told , it's already useless ,

because you might not know about my mind .



Maybe you're just asking for fun

but I'm totally serious about that .

Maybe it's getting exam

you don't want to bother me

but this is makes me feel more irritable and disappointed .



But this is just maybe

maybe you're never looking for me

maybe those was just my imagination , what I wanna be .



Hey , you !

Thanks for your consolation .

I already become better about that .



And you , always appear when I'm feel boring , sad ..

maybe you don't know everythings

maybe you just feel boring then chat with me

but I'm still Thank you !



And one more small case making me unhappy

that's I lost 0.1 kg again !!

what the ..

except this few day I lost my appetite

I's eating all the time , how come I become light ?

Tonight , I eat a lot of rice with bad mood



And the another problem is my attitude

The birthday card ..


I think most of the girls knew about the details .

I think for a long and long moment ..

I'm still don't know what's the problem

maybe the problem isn't my attitude , but I'm that the problem you're meaning of



Someone , I didn't knew why are you think it's funny

maybe that's your thinking too . :)

But , I never be mad .

Thanks for your reaction and comment , I accepted .

Open-heartedness is other way to keep on our friendship .



Sorry for I'm making you all to be angry and hate of me ,

I'll be better than before if I able to .

Sorry .



Maybe ..

EMO for a whole day ,

especially after I receive the present . :(

Don't think too much ,

cheer up . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment